Cambré Broad Toe #4 Shank Pointe Shoe
Chassé with satisfaction in the Cambré Broad Toe Pointe Shoe (#4 Shank). This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a firm, 4" leather board shank, 3/4 skived to zero. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed stability at the barre. Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot.
Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best.
Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Deep vamp, low sides with narrow heel
- Slight "U" shape throat flatters the arch
- Lower crown
- Stitched platform eliminates pleats
- Wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- #4 leather board shank, 3/4 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored outsole for enhanced traction
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Begin with street shoe size
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately