Bloch S0180L-B29 "Heritage" Pointe Shoes -Skintone B29
Order 5 pair or more and Save 20%
Heritage boasts a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive 'en pointe', and durable which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance. The medium strength shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi-pointe.
*Please note that Bloch USA prohibits the sale of Bloch products to Canada from the USA. Canadian orders of Bloch products will be canceled.