Riff Slip-on Tap Shoe for Quick Changes
Make all your movements radiate in the Riff Slip-On Tap Shoe. This leather, split-sole shoe was designed with flexibility, foot articulation and easy toe stands in mind. Top features include the strong toe box, foam-padded footbed and gore inserts. No laces eliminate the worry of the shoe coming undone.
- Full grain leather upper
- Split sole design
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps mounted on fiberboards to produce a deeper resonating sound
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining and non-slip sock lining
- Foam padded footbed
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for pressure relief and comfort
- Gore inserts for a secure and comfortable fit
- Strong toe box creates no toe spring
- Contoured skid pad
- 3/4" plastic heel
- Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size.