Annabella is a delightfully lightweight practice shoe with a crossed open-toe design and low wide heel. Elegant and classic light Latin Salsa shoe with a 1.5-inch sleek heel. Light and functional practice shoe designed for the social dancer, students, and teaching professionals. Also suitable for social ballroom dancing.
- Soft and strong leather upper with covered leather heel
- Light and functional practice shoe designed for the social dancer, students, and teaching professionals
- The low wide heel offers stability and also makes this a great shoe for dance styles like swing
- The cushioned insole and flexible outsole make this a comfortable shoe that moves with the foot
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides
- Features new pin buckle
- Full heel cup and adjustable ankle strap for greater security and stability
Ladies order same as street shoe size. Those with wider feet may benefit from ordering a half size up from street shoe size.
Please note that this is merely a guideline and not a guarantee to fit and does not consider personal preference and desired growing room.
*Please note that Bloch USA prohibits the sale of Bloch products to Canada from the USA. Canadian orders of Bloch products will be canceled.