This stylish Oxford style tap shoe is the perfect choice for an introductory tapper. With a sleek, “no-seams” side profile, you look polished even while you are first learning how to shuffle! Soft PU upper means less time to break in, while the no slip heel counter keeps them in place. The plush lining prevents uncomfortable distractions and the padded heel absorbs shock, making sure that the only thing you have to focus on is making some sweet noise! Featuring our world renowned Tele Tone® taps. You can be sure that although you are just beginning your tap journey, you can take your first steps with confidence.
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps
- Upper constructed of softer new PU upper
- New lightly padded footbed
- Absorbent brushed microfiber lining
- Achilles notch for comfort
- Rubber sole patch
- BEST FIT: Men begin with street shoe size. Women begin with 1 ½ sizes down from street shoe size.