Nikolay Triumph Pointe Shoe - Medium Shank
This model is recommended for dancers who like the original Triumph model but want a quieter shoe. Triumph is based on the Fouette Last and is suggested for narrow feet with a medium to high arch.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot
- One of the most desirable styles in the Nikolay pointe shoe line.
The distinguishing features are:
- The heel is 5 mm lower than in Fouette.
- Triumphant balance due to the broader platform.
- Triumphant lightness and durability because of the new glue.
- Triumphant grip thanks to a non-slip sole.
- Triumphant stability of shape thanks to a double upper and longer supportive wings.
LAST TYPE: Fouette
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium